Chuck Norris Facts Chuck Norris Facts

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris went to the Virgin Islands, now their just the Islands.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

What happened?

What happened to the original 'Awesome Center'? I remember that the nurse's head does a 360 and the surgeon goes into the atom bomb plus more stuff. So WHAT HAPPENED?!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

....?!

...WTF?!
That was just plain weird. If anybody gets an erection from playing a game like Halo: Reach or any other shooter games, than I believe there is something wrong here. Now I'm not saying the games are bad, but if the kind of thing that happened in the video happened in reality, than I can only say: "THE WORLD IS A FUCKED UP PLACE!!"

ChuckNorris FactGenerator ChuckNorris FactGenerator

LOLZ

EPIC WINZ!!!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

LAG!!

This game has a major lag problem for only the player. A couple times when I'm trying to jump all Hank does is shoot (or punch and kick if he runs out of ammo). He moves, shoots, or jumps way after the moment I clicked the button that cause him to perform any of those actions. Because of that, I'm losing a lot of health and therefore being killed way quicker. Its a nice hame and all, but do you think you could fix the lag?

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

I'm stuck!

How do you accomplish level 6? I just need one more box and I could finish the level...